1. Members can use the members' services at the shops, online store and iOS/Android app (CA4LA MEMBERS app) designated by the company (excluding some excluded shops, etc., hereinafter referred to as "shops"). Terms and conditions for the use of the Online Store and the App shall be set out separately in in the Online Store Terms
and Conditions and the App Terms and Conditions
. The CA4LA MEMBERS app is only available in Japan.
2. By registering as a member, members can receive various information services such as email distribution. The Member acknowledges that some emails will be sent to all Members regardless of their choice, and that all communication costs for receiving emails, browsing the site, etc. will be borne by the User.
3. When purchasing a product at a shop, by presenting the member's account to the Company in advance, points will be awarded according to the amount of the product purchased and the actual purchases made. However, points will not be awarded for the amount equivalent to the use of points for purchased products, sale items, delivery charges and other amounts specified by the Company. (For details on what points are not awarded, please refer to the details of membership benefits in section 8 of this article.
4. The Member acknowledges that, notwithstanding the provisions of this Article, the Member will not be entitled to the benefits of membership ("Benefits") if the Member's account as specified by the Company cannot be presented or otherwise verified.
5. The Member may not transfer or redeem the Benefits or their rights to the Benefits to a third party.
6. Points are valid for one year from the date of issue to the end of the same month of the following year. If a purchase is made before the expiry of the points, the expiry date will be renewed from the date of purchase. In the case of purchases made in the directly-operated online shop, the 'date of dispatch' will be considered as the 'date of purchase'. The points will be credited to your account on the 'date of purchase'.
7. The company reserves the right to change, amend or abolish all or part of the benefits without notice.
8. Details of the membership benefits shall be determined separately as follows.
Members with a domicile or residence in Japan
Members with a domicile or residence outside Japan.