MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Article 1 Definition of Member
A member is someone who has a domicile/residence in Japan, approves these Terms, applies to CA4LA Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) to become a member of CA4LA Members (hereinafter referred to as the “Member”), Individuals who have completed the prescribed procedures (minors are limited to those who have obtained the consent of their parental authority).
Article 2 Issuance of members' accounts, etc.
1. The membership process is carried out via the website or a dedicated smartphone application, and one member's account is issued online for each member.
2. The member's account is provided on the official CA4LA website (https://www.ca4la.com/and the iOS/Android application (CA4LA MEMBERS app), but it is for the sole use of the member and may not be transferred, lent or given to anyone other than the member (individual or corporate). It may not be transferred or lent to anyone other than the Member (whether an individual or a corporation).
3. No admission fee or membership fee is required for the issue of a member's account.
Article 3 Use of member's services and benefits
1. 会員は、メンバーズサービスを当社が指定する店舗、オンラインショップ及びiOS/Androidアプリ（CA4LA MEMBERS）（一部の除外店舗等を除き、以下「店舗」という）で利用することができます。オンラインショップ利用/アプリ利用における規約については「オンラインショップ規約 /アプリ規約 」に別途定めるものとします。
2. By registering as a member, members can receive various information services such as email distribution. The Member acknowledges that some emails will be sent to all Members regardless of their choice, and that all communication costs for receiving emails, browsing the site, etc. will be borne by the User.
3. When purchasing a product at a shop, by presenting the member's account to the Company in advance, points will be awarded according to the amount of the product purchased and the actual purchases made. However, points will not be awarded for the amount equivalent to the use of points for purchased products, sale items, delivery charges and other amounts specified by the Company. (For details on what points are not awarded, please refer to the details of membership benefits in section 8 of this article.
4. The Member acknowledges that, notwithstanding the provisions of this Article, the Member will not be entitled to the benefits of membership ("Benefits") if the Member's account as specified by the Company cannot be presented or otherwise verified.
5. The Member may not transfer or redeem the Benefits or their rights to the Benefits to a third party.
6. Points are valid for one year until the end of the same month of the year following the issue date. Points after the end of the same month of the year following the issue date will be invalid.
7. The company reserves the right to change, amend or abolish all or part of the benefits without notice.
Article 4 Changes to registration details, loss of membership card, etc.
1. 会員は、メンバーズサービス入会時に登録した内容に変更が生じた場合、CA4LAオフィシャルウェブサイトの「マイアカウント」およびiOS/Androidアプリ（CA4LA MEMBERS）の「登録情報を編集」より速やかに変更手続きを行うものとします。
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the loss of the member's account or password or unauthorised use by a third party.
Article 5 Management of email address (ID) and password
Members shall be responsible for managing their own email address (ID) and password and shall not transfer, lend or disclose their email address (ID) and password to third parties.
Members shall be responsible for any damage caused by insufficient management of their email address (ID) and password, errors in use or use by third parties.
Members shall immediately inform the Company if their email address (ID) and password are found to have been used illegally by a third party.
Article 6 Obligations when returning goods (*excluding ONLINE SHOP)
1. The Member shall present his Member's Account when returning a product.
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the points already credited to the Member's account shall be deducted from the amount of the returned goods.
3. The Member acknowledges that the Company may not be able to accept the return if the Member is unable to present his/her Member's Account.
Article 7 Withdrawal procedure
1. The Member may withdraw from the Members' Service at any time by submitting a withdrawal request to the Company. Accumulated points will be invalidated at the time of withdrawal. In addition, the member's purchase history data and the right to receive benefits will not be restored even if the member re-joins the service.
2. Withdrawal from the Member's Service shall be processed in "My Account" on CA4LA official website at the time of withdrawal application.
Article 8 Loss of membership and privileges
Article 9 Prohibition of holding multiple membership cards
The company reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions of the agreement at its discretion and without notice to members in the event that any of the following applies. Any changes will be posted on the website or notified by email or other means deemed appropriate by the company, and the changes will take effect at the time of posting or notification
(1) When changes to the Terms and Conditions are in the interests of the members.
(2) When changes to the Agreement are not contrary to the purpose for which the agreement was made and are reasonable in light of the necessity of the change, the reasonableness of the content after the change, its content and other circumstances relating to the change.
If the Member uses the Member Services after the change has taken effect, the Member is deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions after the change has taken effect.
Article 11 Jurisdiction
In the event of a dispute between a Member and the Company in relation to this Membership Agreement, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance.